BUSINESS AND PLEASURE AT THE AMSTERDAM IN-WATER BOAT SHOW 2013
The move to the centre of Amsterdam and the fresh new concept of the Amsterdam in-water Boat Show in 2012 were a resounding success. Visitors and exhibitors alike gave the event its highest ever mark in surveys. Now our goal is to emulate and exceed this success in 2013 by presenting an even more complete offer and adding further great experiences to the exhibition programme.
The choice is yours
The innovative concept of the Amsterdam in-water Boat Show and its layout in four nautical theme worlds requires you to change the way you think as an exhibitor. Let us know which theme world has your preference based on the key features listed below. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like more information or advice.
Luxury, see and be seen, fashionable, exclusive, eye-catching, design.
Active, leisure, adrenaline rushes, cool, beach ambiance.
Having fun together, flotillas, cruise sailing, easy-going, travel, coastal waters and lakes, inland waterways, canals.
Connection Land on the quay
Entrance to the boat show, access to the various islands, central area, information, products, workshops and presentations.
Why you should exhibit at the HISWA Amsterdam in-water Boat Show:
- High-quality exhibition programme
- Dutch and international visitors
- More than 300 boats in all shapes and sizes
- Comprehensive overview of the European yachtbuilding sector
- Most known international brands present
- Impressive number of premiers in all segments
- Top quality selection of nautical products and services on the quays
- Exciting visitor activities on and around the water
- Opportunities for sea trials
- Partnership with professional suppliers
- Support from our loyal partners
- Reliable and professional organisation
Why the 2013 show will be even more attractive:
- New Amsterdam Marina equipped with the very latest facilities
- Stunning new HISWA Nautical Centre with restaurant and marina facilities serving as the attractive hub for the boat show (due for completion in July 2013)
- Divided into four nautical theme worlds (three on the water and one on the quay)
- The NDSM shipyard is very easy to reach via public transport and ferry
- More space for larger yachts
- Opportunities for extra activities on the water and quay
- Positive feedback on the Amsterdam in-water boat Show 2012 offers new possibilities to work with interesting partners and create an even better experience
Click on the pictures below to open the brochure, exhibition costs, regulations or conditions of participation.