Most complete in-water boat show
The HISWA Amsterdam in-water Boat Show, which takes place from 29 August to 3 September 2017, confirms its position as the most comprehensive show of its kind in Northern Europe. Around 250 new boats from Dutch and international yards are expected at the docks of the Amsterdam Marina close to the city centre. Nowhere else in Europe you can find such a complete overview of Dutch yachtbuilders.learn more
- HISWA in-water boat show The best day out for watersport fans 01.08.2017The HISWA in-water Boat Show, which takes place from 29 August to 3 September 2017, offers a wide range of exciting...
- HISWA in-water Boat Show, held in Amsterdam, moves to Lelystad in 201828.06.2017The HISWA in-water Boat Show will move to the Bataviahaven event marina in Lelystad in 2018. The decision follows a...
- Seafaring YachtsSeafaring 44 Coupe
- Steeler YachtsExplorer 50 Pilothouse
- Van den HovenExecutive 1850
- Delta Power BoatsD33 CE
- Linssen YachtsGrand Sturdy 35.0 AC
- BoarncruiserElegance 1500 - Center Sleeper
- English Harbor29 Offshore
- Sea RaySun Sport 230
- Sea RaySundancer 320
- VanVossenTender 800 Sport
- Pieterman SloepCabin
- PTS 31PTS 31
- Altena YachtingAltena 500 Raised Pilothouse (hybride)
- Steeler YachtsNG41S
- Super LauwersmeerDiscovery 42 OC
- In Time YachtsMerione
Dozens of world, European and Dutch premieres are presented at our boat show. You could count on a broad variety of the latest models of Dutch and European yacht builders.
Combine the boat show with a visit to Amsterdam. The (free) ferry will bring you across the IJ from the NDSM wharf to the Central Station. From there you will find many opportunities for shopping, museums, tours, etc.